Skip To Main Content

Request a Replacement Diploma

Herff Jones Duplicate Replacement Process:

  1. Print Diploma Replacement Form
  2. Request Official Transcript thru
  3. Contact Herff Jones for fees: 1-800-635-5670
  4. Mail replacement form, transcript, and money order or check to:
    Herff Jones
    Attn: Diploma Customer Services
    4601 W. 62nd Street
    Indianapolis, IN 46268

Diploma Replacement Form